Monozone™ Ultraviolet Air Ozone Generators
Monozone™ Generators are germicidal ultraviolet ozone generators that effectively deactivate infectious microorganisms including bacteria, mold, and virus, and are available in a number of different configurations to adapt to any setting.
The Monozone™ Ultraviolet Ozone Generators utilize STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ozone Producing Lamps which are completely enclosed within a stainless steel exposure chamber and emit ozone that will remove mold, smoke, and other strong odors.
- Type 304 stainless steel for unparalleled strength, durability, and an attractive finish.
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ozone Producing Lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output, and longevity.
- Safety interlock switch which protects field technicians from exposure to ultraviolet radiation by automatically disconnecting power to the lamp when the fixture is opened.
- Sight Glass allows for visual inspection of the lamp(s).
- Interior surface includes a special polished reflector which provides highly reflective surface to maximize ultraviolet intensity.
- Washable Electrostatic Filter.
- Promate™ standard wall mounting kit that enables the unit to be mounted to a wall in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
UV air units marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Engineer will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.