Monozone™ Ultraviolet Air Ozone Generators
Monozone™ Generators are germicidal ultraviolet ozone generators that effectively deactivate infectious microorganisms including bacteria, mold, and virus. They are available in a number of different configurations to adapt to any setting.
The Monozone™ Ultraviolet Ozone Generators utilize STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ozone Producing Lamps, which are completely enclosed within a stainless steel exposure chamber and emit ozone that will remove mold, smoke, and other strong odors.
- Type 304 stainless steel for unparalleled strength, durability, and an attractive finish
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ozone Producing Lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output, and longevity
- Safety interlock switch which protects field technicians from exposure to ultraviolet radiation by automatically disconnecting power to the lamp when the fixture is opened
- Sight Glass allows for visual inspection of the lamp(s).
- Interior surface includes a special polished reflector which provides highly reflective surface to maximize ultraviolet intensity
- Washable Electrostatic Filter
- Promate™ standard wall mounting kit that enables the Monozone™ to be mounted to a wall in either a vertical or horizontal position
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Water Damage
- Fire/Smoke Remediation
- Dust Mites
- Animal Odor
- Cooking Smells
- Crawl Spaces
- Food Processing
- Hotels & Motels
- Locker Rooms
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.