Sanidyne® Premium UV Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
The Sanidyne® Premium has been carefully conceived to provide germicidal ultraviolet disinfection to purify the room air and exposed surfaces of an unoccupied area by the means of 8 STER-L-RAY ® Amalgam Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps. These special lamps generate high levels of germicidal ultraviolet radiation lethal to infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and virus.
The ultraviolet disinfection dosage is a function of time and intensity to which the air and surrounding surfaces are exposed. Our UV Application Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculation to ensure the sanitizer we provide is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® Amalgam Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps
- Irradiates air and exposed surfaces with ultraviolet rays
- For use in unoccupied areas
- Portable, compact, and lightweight
- High efficiency Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate fixture
- Built-in 1-minute, 30-second delay allows operator time to safely leave the area
- Rooms as large as 3,500 sq. ft. can be treated in 15 minutes
- 24-Hour Timer allows treatment time to be customized to room size
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- Compare all models in the Sanidyne® Brochure. See "PDF Documents" tab for more support information.
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- MADE IN USA!
Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (Sales@AtlanticUV.com or 1-631-273-0500).
The Sanidyne® Premium Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizer should be utilized during periods when the area is unoccupied.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.
Replacement Parts and Accessories
Replacement parts for Sanidyne® Premium models are as follows:
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
Unit Demo Video
Lamp Replacement Video
Typical applications for the Sanidyne® Premium include:
- Operating Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- Open Work
- Homeless Shelters
- Hotel Rooms
- Open Office Area
- Any area where permanently mounted fixtures are not an option
- Sanidyne® Brochure
- Sanidyne® Brochure - Spanish
- Sanidyne® User's Guide
- Sanidyne® Premium Manual
- Sanidyne® Premium Manual - Spanish
- Sanidyne® Case Study (Tiger Schulmann's Martial Arts)
- Promate™ Danger Sign: Do Not Enter
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
Need a PDF Manual for a previous model? Please call our UV Application Specialists at 631-273-0500 or email Sales@AtlanticUV.com.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.
|Models||Voltage||Number of Lamps||Unit Height||Unit Length||Unit Width||Price||Purchase|