élan™ Filters: .35 Micron Pleated Cartridges Brown End (Case of 24)
- Pleated polypropylene filter media provide more surface area for longer filter life and increased particle removal.
- Filter cartridges filter longer and can be cleaned and reused in many applications.
- Endcaps, center tubes, and media are thermally bonded as one integral component for added strength and to provide superior end sealing.
- Low pressure drop due to pleated design.
- High throughput for fewer change-outs and lower costs.
- FDA-listed materials for use in potable water and liquid food applications.
These filters can be used as equivalent replacements for Hamscro 801-0.35 micron pleated filters.
Items marked "Ready to Ship - In Stock" are ready to ship and will do so promptly. Items marked "Varied Ship Date - Contact Us" are in production, and the ship date varies. Please place order & contact us for ship date.
- Part Type
- Equipment Brand
- Model / Part #