Sanidyne® Prime Remote UV Portable Air and Surface Sanitizers
The Sanidyne® Prime Remote has been carefully conceived in order to provide germicidal ultraviolet disinfection for air and exposed surfaces of an unoccupied area, by means of 8 or 4 STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet Lamps (see models below). These special lamps produce ultraviolet wavelengths lethal to infectious microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
The ultraviolet disinfection dosage is a function of time and intensity to which the air and surrounding surfaces are exposed. Our UV Application Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculation to ensure the sanitizer we provide is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® High Output (HO) Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps
- Irradiates air and exposed surfaces with ultraviolet rays
- For use in unoccupied areas
- Portable sanitizer is easily transported from one area to another with attached handle
- High efficiency Surelite™ Electronic Ballasts operate fixture
- Built-in 1-minute, 30-second delay allows operator time to safely leave the area
- Rooms as large as 1,000 sq. ft. can be treated in less than 1 hour
- 24-Hour Timer allows treatment time to be customized to room size
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- Compare all models in the Sanidyne® Brochure. See "PDF Documents" tab for more support information.
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- MADE IN USA!
Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-273-0500).
Sanidyne® Prime Remote Ultraviolet Portable Area Sanitizers should be utilized during periods when the area is unoccupied.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Replacement parts for the Sanidyne® Prime Remote, the Sanidyne® Prime, and the Sanidyne® U-Bend UV Lamp Models are as follows:
|Sanidyne® Prime Remote 120v (40-0634B)||05-0892||10-0138|
|Sanidyne® Prime Remote 230v (40-0674B)||05-0892||10-0138|
|Sanidyne® Prime 120v
|Sanidyne® Prime 230v
|Sanidyne® Prime Remote 120v (40-0775)||05-0892||10-0138|
|U-Bend Lamp Models||Lamp||Ballast|
UV Lamps 120v
UV Lamps 220v
UV Lamps ROHS 220v
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
Unit Demo Video
Lamp Replacement Video
Typical applications for the Sanidyne® Prime include:
- Operating Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- Open Work
- Homeless Shelters
- Hotel Rooms
- Open Office Area
- Any area where permanently mounted fixtures are not an option
- Sanidyne® Brochure
- Sanidyne® Brochure - Spanish
- Sanidyne® User's Guide
- Sanidyne® Prime Manual: 8-Lamp Model
- Sanidyne® Prime Manual: 8-Lamp Model - Spanish
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Manual
- Sanidyne® Prime Remote Manual - Spanish
- Sanidyne® Case Study (Tiger Schulmann's Martial Arts)
- Promate™ Danger Sign: Do Not Enter
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
Need a PDF Manual for a previous model? Please call our UV Application Specialists at 631-273-0500 or email Sales@AtlanticUV.com.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.
Sanidyne Prime Sanidyne Prime ROHS