SaniLIGHT® UV Air and Surface Irradiating Fixtures - Instant Start
SaniLIGHT® Stainless Steel fixtures produce direct germicidal ultraviolet radiation for use in an open, unoccupied space to disinfect areas from microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, virus, and fungi.
Utilize the SaniLIGHT® Instant Start Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator for direct germicidal ultraviolet exposure for air and surface disinfection. Instant start lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output, and longevity. Our UV application specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculations to ensure the fixture selected is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to SaniLIGHT® germicidal ultraviolet disinfection
- Utilizes a STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamp to irradiate air and exposed surfaces
- For ceiling or wall mount (for use when area is unoccupied)
- Very effective due to the long, unobstructed path of ultraviolet rays
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-273-0500).
SaniLIGHT® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures should be utilized during periods when the area is unoccupied or when occupants take appropriate protective measures.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Replacement parts for SaniLIGHT® models are as follows:
|Model||Lamp||Parts & Accessories|
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
- Maternity Areas
- Labor & Delivery Areas
- Pathology Labs
- Kidney Dialysis Labs
- Operating Rooms
- Methadone Clinics
- Burn Centers
- TB Clinics
- Homeless Shelters
- Prisons and Jails
- Detention Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Veterinary Clinics
- Clean Rooms
- Animal Husbandry
- Office Buildings
- Conference Rooms
- Food Industry
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Pharmaceuticals Mfg.
- Electronic Production
- Cosmetic Production
- Conveyor Belt Systems
- Manufacturing Facilities
- SaniLIGHT® Brochure
- SaniLIGHT® Brochure - Spanish
- SaniLIGHT® Manual
- SaniLIGHT® Manual - Spanish
- Promate™ Danger Sign: Do Not Enter
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.
Sanilight D12-1S Sanilight D18-1S Sanilight D24-1S Sanilight D30-1S Sanilight D36-1S Sanilight D48-1S Sanilight D64-1S Sanilight D121S Sanilight D181S Sanilight D241S Sanilight D301S Sanilight D361S Sanilight D481S Sanilight D641S Sanilight D-12-1S Sanilight D-18-1S Sanilight D-24-1S Sanilight D-30-1S Sanilight D-36-1S Sanilight D-48-1S Sanilight D-64-1S Sanilight D-121S Sanilight D-181S Sanilight D-241S Sanilight D-301S Sanilight D-361S Sanilight D-481S Sanilight D-641S