SaniLIGHT® UV Air and Surface Irradiating Fixtures - Two Lamp Cold Cathode
SaniLIGHT® Stainless Steel fixtures produce direct germicidal ultraviolet radiation for use in an open, unoccupied space to disinfect areas from microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, virus, and fungi.
Utilize the SaniLIGHT® Cold Cathode Germicidal Ultraviolet Irradiator for direct germicidal ultraviolet exposure for air or surface disinfection in applications where temperatures are colder than standard room temperature (walk-in refrigerators, holding rooms, etc). Our UV application specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculations to ensure the fixture selected is appropriate for your particular application.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to SaniLIGHT® germicidal ultraviolet disinfection
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® Cold Cathode Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps to irradiate air and exposed surfaces
- For ceiling or wall mount (for use when area is unoccupied)
- Very effective due to the long, unobstructed path of ultraviolet rays
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-273-0500).
SaniLIGHT® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures should be utilized during periods when the area is unoccupied or when occupants take appropriate protective measures.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Replacement parts for SaniLIGHT® models are as follows:
|Model||Lamp||Parts & Accessories|
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
SaniLIGHT® Cold Cathode Fixtures are best used for applications where frequent starting and stopping is required and where the fixture must be operated in cooler temperatures. These include:
- Cool rooms
- Meat lockers
- Refrigeration units
- Holding rooms
Other Applications Possible. Contact our Ultraviolet Application Specialists
- SaniLIGHT® Brochure
- SaniLIGHT® Brochure - Spanish
- SaniLIGHT® Manual
- SaniLIGHT® Manual - Spanish
- Promate™ Danger Sign: Do Not Enter
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.
Sanilight D18-2CC Sanilight D24-2CC Sanilight D36-2CC Sanilight D48-2CC Sanilight D182CC Sanilight D242CC Sanilight D362CC Sanilight D482CC Sanilight D-18-2CC Sanilight D-24-2CC Sanilight D-36-2CC Sanilight D-48-2CC Sanilight D-182CC Sanilight D-242CC Sanilight D-362CC Sanilight D-482CC