SaniRay® 2-Lamp UV Recessed Air Surface Irradiating Fixtures - RRD12-RRD64 - Two Lamp Standard Output
The Sani·Ray® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixture design has been carefully conceived to provide direct germicidal ultraviolet exposure for air or surface disinfection. The stainless steel fixture should be used in open, unoccupied space to disinfect and prevent areas and surfaces from microorganisms, such as bacteria, mold and virus. The treatment is very effective due to the long unobstructed path of the germicidal ultraviolet rays. The dosage, as it applies to ultraviolet disinfection, is a function of time, and the intensity of ultraviolet radiation, to which the air and surface is exposed. Instant start lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output, and longevity.
Our UV Application Specialists would be happy to perform the necessary calculations to ensure the fixture selected is appropriate for your particular application.
Sani·Ray® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures should be utilized during periods when the room is unoccupied or when occupants take appropriate protective measures.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant Stainless Steel
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps
- Virtually all microorganisms are susceptible to Sani·Ray® germicidal ultraviolet disinfection
- Irradiates air and exposed surfaces with ultraviolet rays (UV-C)
- For ceiling or wall mount (for use when area is unoccupied)
- Very effective due to the long, unobstructed path of ultraviolet rays
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (email@example.com or 1-631-273-0500).
Sani·Ray® Germicidal Ultraviolet Fixtures should be utilized during periods when the area is unoccupied or when occupants take appropriate protective measures.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
The replacement parts and accessories for the Sani·Ray® two lamp fixtures are as follows:
|Model||Lamp||Parts & Accessories|
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
- Maternity Areas
- Labor & Delivery Areas
- Pathology Areas
- Kidney Dialysis Labs
- Operating Rooms
- Veterinary Clinics
- Clean Rooms
- Food Industry
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Electronic Production
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Cosmetic Production
- Conveyor Belt Systems
- Animal Husbandry
- Sani·Ray® Brochure
- Sani·Ray® Spanish Brochure
- Sani·Ray® Manual
- Sani·Ray® Manual - Spanish
- Promate™ Danger Sign: Do Not Enter
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.
Saniray RRD12-2S Saniray RRD18-2S Saniray RRD24-2S Saniray RRD30-2S Saniray RRD36-2S Saniray RRD48-2S Saniray RRD64-2S Saniray RRD122S Saniray RRD182S Saniray RRD242S Saniray RRD302S Saniray RRD362S Saniray RRD482S Saniray RRD642S Saniray RRD-12-2S Saniray RRD-18-2S Saniray RRD-24-2S Saniray RRD-30-2S Saniray RRD-36-2S Saniray RRD-48-2S Saniray RRD-64-2S Saniray RRD-122S Saniray RRD-182S Saniray RRD-242S Saniray RRD-302S Saniray RRD-362S Saniray RRD-482S Saniray RRD-642S