SANITAIRE® RSM2680 Mobile Air Sanitizers
Utilize SANITAIRE® Germicidal Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizers to protect personnel, clients, and patients from infection due to airborne microbes — particularly in crowded or poorly ventilated areas, and in situations where the risk of cross infection is high.
SANITAIRE® Germicidal Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizers are germicidal ultraviolet fixtures that effectively destroy airborne microbes including bacteria, mold and virus in enclosed occupied spaces and are available in a number of different configurations to adapt to any setting.
SANITAIRE® Germicidal Ultraviolet Room Air Sanitizers utilize STER-L-RAY ® germicidal lamps, which are completely enclosed within a stainless steel and a reflective aluminum exposure chamber, and are safe for use in most applications.
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- Utilizes 8 STER-L-RAY ® High Output Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps to inactivate harmful bacteria, mold, and virus in the air
- 4 Intake grills contain synthetic pleated air filters with a MERV 7 rating
- Top louvered exhaust panel protects room occupants from germicidal ultraviolet exposure (SANITAIRE® is designed for use in occupied areas)
- Keyed power switch ensures SANITAIRE® is only controlled by authorized personnel
- Protected access doors that can only be opened with provided keys
- Interlock Safety Switch interrupts power to the sanitizer when access doors are opened
- Locking casters allow the unit to be easily transported from one area to another
- Belt-driven blower produces more than 2,000 CFM for turnover of air in large rooms
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Interior surface is polished, maximizing ultraviolet intensity
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- MADE IN USA!
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
- Waiting Rooms
- Materinity Areas
- Labor & Delivery Areas
- Pathology Labs
- Kidney Dialysis Labs
- Operating Rooms
- Methadone Clinics
- Burn Centers
- TB Clinics
- Detention Centers
- Prisons & Jails
- Homeless Shelters
- Nursing Homes
- Veterinary Clinics
- Food Industry
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Electronic Production
- Cosmetic Production
- Office Buildings
- Animal Husbandry
- Conference Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- SANITAIRE® Brochure
- SANITAIRE® Brochure - Spanish
- SANITAIRE® RSM2680 Manual
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Units - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Unit Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
Need a PDF Manual for a previous model? Please call our UV Application Specialists at 631-273-0500 or email Sales@AtlanticUV.com.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.