Tank Master™ UV Tank Storage Sanitizers - Two Lamp Units (Lamps Included)
Tank Master™ Ultraviolet Liquid Storage Sanitizer provides in-place ultraviolet disinfection. This model will help maintain the quality of the air space and liquid contents of a storage tank. Many factors will affect the results of a Tank Master™ installation including: proper sizing (lamp size/quantity vs. tank size/ capacity), ultraviolet transmission/absorbance of the liquid, proximity to the ultraviolet lamp, etc. Our UV Application Specialists can help size the equipment needed—call us!
- Provides continuous disinfection without special attention
- State-of-the-Art Electronic Ballast
- Disinfects the air space and surfaces above the liquid, and the liquid contents
- Irradiates contents with germicidal ultraviolet rays, without the use of heat or chemicals
- Quick Lamp Change and Fused Quartz Sleeve
- Design allows most models to be mounted vertically or horizontally into the storage tank
- Can be either mounted into the storage tank (submerged in the liquid contents) or suspended vertically from the top of the storage tank (partially immersed in the liquid contents
- Inexpensive to operate
- SAFE - no danger of overdosing - no addition of chemicals
- Includes STER-L-RAY ® Lamps and CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeves
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Please contact us regarding your application.
Tank Master™ was designed and built to assist a customer with a problem they had in their spring water holding tank on a small farm in Vermont. The holding tank continuously grew slime on its walls in the head space above the water which became heavy in the summer months. Although the customer had a full treatment system to clean the water in his home before it was used, he wanted to end the slime problem in his holding tank for pure peace of mind. Atlantic Ultraviolet’s Specialists looked at the options available and decided the best method would be to develop a special model for this application, and the Tank Master™ was conceived.
Tank Master™ is now used for a wide range of water, process water and liquid holding tank applications, as well as applications with moist air growth problems, where circulation through an Ultraviolet Water Purifier was just not possiblePlease contact us regarding your application.
UV models marked “Call to Order” are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase. Production time is typically 2-3 business days.
UV models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase. Production time is typically 2-3 business days.
Tank Master TM36-2 Tank Master TM48-2 Tank Master TM64-2 Tank Master TM-36-2 Tank Master TM-48-2 Tank Master TM-64-2 Tank-Master TM36-2 Tank-Master TM48-2 Tank-Master TM64-2 Tank-Master TM-36-2 Tank-Master TM-48-2 Tank-Master TM-64-2 TankMaster TM36-2 TankMaster TM48-2 TankMaster TM64-2 TankMaster TM-36-2 TankMaster TM-48-2 TankMaster TM-64-2