UVC Dosimeter Card
UVC 100 Dosimeters feature a patented colorimetric indicator that changes color to visibly demonstrate three energy levels of UV-C exposure (254 nm) at 25, 50, and 100 mJ/cm2.
A recent study has shown that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, can be inactivated by UV-C at a dose of 22 mJ/cm2. Reaching a dose of 50 and 100 mJ/cm2 with the UVC Dosimeter has been correlated to achieve a 99.9% reduction of MRSA and C. Diff, respectively.1
UVC Dosimeters enable users to visually see how much germicidal irradiation has been delivered to a surface, providing valuable evidence of the disinfection process and validating the output of the UVC equipment. Make UVC Dosimeters part of your disinfection programs and see your success!
- Use with our direct germicidal ultraviolet fixtures, including Sanidyne®, Sani·Ray®, SaniLIGHT®, and Biolux®.
- Dosimeters have an adhesive backing and can be placed on or adjacent to surfaces and equipment prior to disinfection.
- Yellow indicator changes color with exposure to UV-C irradiation at 25, 50, and 100 mJ/cm2.
- Provides necessary visible evidence that surfaces and equipment have received the desired amount of UV-C to inactivate harmful pathogens.
- Recommended for use with every disinfection cycle.
- Ideal for training staff, validating lamp output, and as an auditing tool.
- Used in hospitals/physician offices, commercial offices, homes, schools, gyms, hotels, restaurants, airports, trains, buses, casinos, grocery/retail stores, and more.
Items marked "Ready to Ship - In Stock" are ready to ship and will do so promptly. Items marked "Varied Ship Date - Contact Us" are in production, and the ship date varies. Please place order & contact us for ship date.
1Signify and Boston University validate effectiveness of Signify’s UV-C light sources on inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19 (June 16, 2020)
Disclaimer: UVC Dosimeters are intended as a visual reference of UVC irradiation only and are not a substitute for microbiological testing to verify decontamination or disinfection.