GUARDIAN™ ASSIST Ultraviolet Monitor Extension
The GUARDIAN™ ASSIST is designed to remotely indicate the intensity level displayed on the GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor.
- The GUARDIAN™ ASSIST converts a 4–20 mA signal from the GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor to an intensity level displayed on the monitor face. A 4 mA signal would read 0 and a 20 mA signal would read 120.
- The GUARDIAN™ ASSIST intensity reading will be the same as the GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor +/- 2%.
When the GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor detects a germicidal ultraviolet energy level which is acceptable:
- The GUARDIAN™ ASSIST will light a green LED on the front of the instrument panel with the heading “NORMAL.”
- The Display should read between 30 and 120.
When the GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor detects a germicidal ultraviolet energy level which is unacceptable:
- The GUARDIAN™ ASSIST will light a red LED on the front panel with the heading “LOW.”
- The display should have a reading below 30.
Internal Audio Alarm:
- When the GUARDIAN™ Ultraviolet Monitor detects a germicidal energy level is unacceptable, an audio alarm will sound on the GUARDIAN™ ASSIST. The alarm can be disabled by an ON/OFF switch on the front of the unit.
Items marked "Ready to Ship - In Stock" are ready to ship and will do so promptly. Items marked "Varied Ship Date - Contact Us" are in production, and the ship date varies. Please place order & contact us for ship date.