MEGATRON® UV Water Disinfection 90 – 450 GPM - Automatic Wiper System (Lamps / Quartz Sleeves Included)
The MEGATRON® Automatic Wiper series of equipment consists of pressure vessel chambers containing multiple germicidal ultraviolet lamps, making each model a completely self-contained disinfection system. Multiple chambers can be combined to handle larger flows. The most featured of all of our water purifiers, the MEGATRON® Automatic Wiper series permits unattended mechanical cleaning of the quartz sleeve. This line is particularly suited to large-scale disinfection of industrial and municipal water and wastewater applications.
» Shop Manual Wiper Models Here
- Single Chamber/ Multi-lamp ultraviolet water purifier
- 90 to 450 gallons per minute of clear fresh water can be treated (plus clear wastewater and high purity water can be handled at other flow rates)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel chamber, electropolished and passivated
- Digital ultraviolet monitor displays intensity of ultraviolet energy within the chamber
- Sight Port for viewing germicidal ultraviolet lamp operation
- Control panel with lamp operation indicators, elapsed time indicator; removable heads; multiple drain fittings, access ports and sight port are all standard
- Multiple models can be plumbed for higher flow rates
- Includes STER-L-RAY ® Lamps and CRYSTAL CLEAR™ Quartz Sleeves
- Model M250 has been verified by the Environmental Technology Verification Program
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Water Purifier Comparison Chart
Gallons per Minute per Water Quality
The following table shows the different GPMs that MEGATRON® models can effectively function at given variable water quality.
|Models||Clear Wastewater||Clear Fresh Water||High Purity Water|
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
The replacement lamp for all MEGATRON® models is 05-1313A-R.
The replacement quartz sleeve for all MEGATRON® models is 15-1000A.
For all replacement parts and accessories for MEGATRON® models, click here!
The unique advantage of the UV method of sterilization of water is that nothing is added to the water. When chemical methods of treatment are used there may be handling problems, taste and odor problems, and undesirable chemical reactions with substances present in the water.
This difference is most significant when producing water for drinking or swimming, processing foods and bottled beverages, manufacturing cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, use in hospitals and research institutions, and tertiary treatment of municipal or industrial wastewater.
- Maternity Areas
- Labor & Delivery Areas
- Pathology Labs
- Kidney Dialysis Labs
- Nursing Homes
- Veterinary Clinics
- Resorts, Hotels, & Motels
- Ships, Yachts, Boats
- Water Parks
- Amusement Parks
- Golf Course Water Holes
- Lakes and Ponds
- Fountain Water Features
- Ornamental Ponds
- Fish Ponds
- Swimming Pools
- Apartment Complexes
- Condominium Complexes
- Trailer Parks
- Rural Water
- Villages, Towns, Cities
- Farms & Ranches
- Animal Husbandry
- Fish Farms
- Mollusk Hatcheries
- Water Preserves
- Well Water
- Pharmaceutical Mfg.
- Electronic Production
- Cosmetic Production
- Cooling Tower
- Power Generation
- Food Industry
- Ice Makers
- Pulp & Paper Production
- Water Vending Machines
- Laundry Water
- Pure Wash Water
- Bottled Water
- Beer, Wine
- Soft Drinks
- Fruit Juices
- Bottling Facilities
- Edible Oils
- Liquid Sugar
- Water Based Lubricants
- Dairy Processing
- Cistern Applications
- TOC Reduction
- Ozone Reduction
- MEGATRON® Brochure
- MEGATRON® Brochure - Spanish
- MEGATRON® Manual
- M50 Detail Sheet
- M90 Detail Sheet
- M150 Detail Sheet
- M250 Detail Sheet
- MEGATRON® ETV Statement Sheet
- Water Purifier Comparison Chart
- Water Purifier Trademark Sheet
- Water Purification Brochure
- UV Water Purifier Maintenance Kits Sheet
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Agua
- Unidades para Agua
- Purificadores de Agua de Luz Ultravioleta Tabla Comparativa
UV water models marked “Call to Order” are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV water models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
Atlantic Ultraviolet has the Best Warranty in the Industry!
Shop Automatic Wiper Models Below or Shop Manual Wiper Models Here
Megatron M50 Megatron M90 Megatron M150 Megatron M250