Nutripure® UV Storage Tank Sanitary Conditioners
Nutripure® Sanitary Conditioners are used commercially to ventilate the air space in Liquid Storage Tanks utilizing germicidal ultraviolet lamps. The purpose of this equipment is to prevent condensation that has a tendency to dilute the liquid. When diluted, the liquid can promote the growth of bacteria and mold on the liquid surface.
Nutripure® Sanitary Conditioners provide forced, bacteria-free air to the air space above the liquid. A tank vent is necessary to provide an outlet for this air and to prevent contaminants or debris from entering the storage tank.
- Type 304 stainless steel for unparalleled strength, durability, and an attractive finish
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output and longevity
- ArmorLite™ Safety Shield protective coating ensure protection for employees, products and work environment
- Safety interlock switch which protects field technicians from exposure to ultraviolet radiation by automatically disconnecting power to the lamp when the fixture is opened
- Sight Glass allows for visual inspection of the lamp(s)
- Interior surface includes a special polished reflector which provides highly reflective surface to maximize ultraviolet intensity
- Washable Electrostatic Filter
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Replacement parts and accessories for Nutripure® models are as follows:
|Model||Lamp||Accessories / Spare Parts|
|Model 2B-SC||05-6011||Model 2B-SC|
|Model 3B-SC||05-6011||Model 3B-SC|
|Model 4B-SC||05-6011||Model 4B-SC|
|Model 4B-ASC||05-6011||Model 4B-ASC|
|Model 5B-SC||05-6011||Model 5B-SC|
|Model 5B-ASC||05-6011||Model 5B-ASC|
|Model 6B-SC||05-6013||Model 6B-SC|
|Model 6B-ASC||05-6013||Model 6B-ASC|
|Model 7-ASC||05-6016||Model 7-ASC|
|Model 8-ASC||05-6017||Model 8-ASC|
|Model 9-ASC||05-6018||Model 9-ASC|
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
ApplicationsTypical applications include use in tanks containing edible oils, sucrose, fructose, and other liquid sugars.
- Nutripure® Brochure
- Nutripure® Spanish Brochure
- Nutripure® Manual: Models 2B-SC - 6B-ASC
- Nutripure® Manual: Models 7-ASC - 9-ASC
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
Need a PDF Manual for a previous model? Please call our UV Application Specialists at 631-273-0500 or email Sales@AtlanticUV.com.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
Nutripure Model 2B-SC Nutripure Model 3B-SC Nutripure Model 4B-SC Nutripure Model 5B-SC Nutripure Model 6B-SC Nutripure Model 6B-ASC Nutripure Model 7-ASC Nutripure Model 8-ASC Nutripure Model 9-ASC Nutripure Model 2BSC Nutripure Model 3BSC Nutripure Model 4BSC Nutripure Model 5BSC Nutripure Model 6BSC Nutripure Model 6BASC Nutripure Model 7ASC Nutripure Model 8ASC Nutripure Model 9ASC