Nutripure® UV Storage Tank Sanitary Conditioners
Nutripure® Sanitary Conditioners are used commercially to ventilate the air space in Liquid Storage Tanks utilizing germicidal ultraviolet lamps. The purpose of this equipment is to prevent condensation that has a tendency to dilute the liquid. When diluted, the liquid can promote the growth of bacteria and mold on the liquid surface.
Nutripure® Sanitary Conditioners provide forced, bacteria-free air to the air space above the liquid. A tank vent is necessary to provide an outlet for this air and to prevent contaminants or debris from entering the storage tank.
- Type 304 stainless steel for unparalleled strength, durability, and an attractive finish
- STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps provide the utmost in quality, sustained output and longevity
- ArmorLite™ Safety Shield protective coating ensure protection for employees, products and work environment
- Safety interlock switch which protects field technicians from exposure to ultraviolet radiation by automatically disconnecting power to the lamp when the fixture is opened
- Sight Glass allows for visual inspection of the lamp(s)
- Interior surface includes a special polished reflector which provides highly reflective surface to maximize ultraviolet intensity
- Washable Electrostatic Filter
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Replacement parts and accessories for Nutripure® models are as follows:
|Model||Lamp||Accessories / Spare Parts|
|Model 2B-SC||05-6011||Model 2B-SC|
|Model 3B-SC||05-6011||Model 3B-SC|
|Model 4B-SC||05-6011||Model 4B-SC|
|Model 4B-ASC||05-6011||Model 4B-ASC|
|Model 5B-SC||05-6011||Model 5B-SC|
|Model 5B-ASC||05-6011||Model 5B-ASC|
|Model 6B-SC||05-6013||Model 6B-SC|
|Model 6B-ASC||05-6013||Model 6B-ASC|
|Model 7-ASC||05-6016||Model 7-ASC|
|Model 8-ASC||05-6017||Model 8-ASC|
|Model 9-ASC||05-6018||Model 9-ASC|
ApplicationsTypical applications include use in tanks containing edible oils, sucrose, fructose, and other liquid sugars.
- Nutripure® Brochure
- Nutripure® Spanish Brochure
- Nutripure® Manual: Models 2B-SC - 6B-ASC
- Nutripure® Manual: Models 7-ASC - 9-ASC
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
Need a PDF Manual for a previous model? Please call our UV Application Specialists at 631-273-0500 or email Sales@AtlanticUV.com.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
Nutripure Model 2B-SC Nutripure Model 3B-SC Nutripure Model 4B-SC Nutripure Model 5B-SC Nutripure Model 6B-SC Nutripure Model 6B-ASC Nutripure Model 7-ASC Nutripure Model 8-ASC Nutripure Model 9-ASC Nutripure Model 2BSC Nutripure Model 3BSC Nutripure Model 4BSC Nutripure Model 5BSC Nutripure Model 6BSC Nutripure Model 6BASC Nutripure Model 7ASC Nutripure Model 8ASC Nutripure Model 9ASC