AeroLogic® UV Air Duct Residential and Commercial Disinfection Models - Two Lamp Standard
Utilize the AeroLogic® Two Lamp Air Duct Disinfection System in your home, commercial, or industrial building HVAC system, and reduce and/or eliminate the growth of bacteria, mold and spores. AeroLogic® Air Duct Disinfection Systems help to control the spread of airborne cold and flu virus, as well as other airborne transmitted diseases.
The following information is required to size an ultraviolet system for duct air treatment.
- Duct or plenum size
- Length of compartment or duct where fixtures are to be installed
- Air speed typically provided in cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Approximate air temperature
With this information an ultraviolet application specialist can calculate the approximate contact time and the lamp output required under these conditions and recommend the AeroLogic® model needed.
- Fixtures may be mounted into new or existing air duct systems
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ® Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamps to reduce or eliminate the growth of bacteria, mold and spores, controlling the spread of airborne virus and diseases
- Observation Port/Sight Glass Assembly allows for visual inspection of the lamp
- Continuous disinfection without special attention
- Efficient lightweight electronic ballast
- Low maintenance
- The Best Warranty in the Industry!
- View our Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- MADE IN USA!
Please contact one of our UV Application Specialists to assist you with your purchase (firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-631-273-0500).
AeroLogic® Germicidal Ultraviolet Air Duct models are designed for use within duct work or duct systems which are typically unoccupied. Occupants must take appropriate protective measures when servicing.
WARNING: Germicidal ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin. Avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays.
Replacement Parts and Optional Accessories
Replacement parts and accessories for AeroLogic® two lamp standard models are as follows:
|Model||Lamp||Parts & Accessories|
Please visit our safety equipment page to purchase equipment for use with your ultraviolet air and surface fixtures.
- AeroLogic® Brochure
- AeroLogic® Spanish Brochure
- AeroLogic® Manual
- AeroLogic® Manual - Spanish
- Promate™ Danger Sign: UV System in Duct
- Air Disinfection Brochure
- Air Purification Models - Trademark Sheet
- Air and Surface Model Comparison Chart
- Equipos Ultravioleta para Purificar Aire
- Comparación de Equipos para Purificar Aire y Desinfectar Superficies
- Unidades de Aire
Need a PDF Manual for a previous model? Please call our UV Application Specialists at 631-273-0500 or email Sales@AtlanticUV.com.
- HVAC Systems
UV water models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase and provide you with a ship date.
UV air models marked "Call to Order" are made to order, with optional accessories for specific applications. When you call, a UV Application Specialist will assist you with your purchase.
Atlantic Ultraviolet has the Best Warranty in the Industry!
AeroLogic AD-12-2 AeroLogic AD-18-2 AeroLogic AD-24-2 AeroLogic AD-30-2 AeroLogic AD-36-2 AeroLogic AD-48-2 AeroLogic AD 12-2 AeroLogic AD 18-2 AeroLogic AD 24-2 AeroLogic AD 30-2 AeroLogic AD 36-2 AeroLogic AD 48-2 AeroLogic AD12-2 AeroLogic AD18-2 AeroLogic AD24-2 AeroLogic AD30-2 AeroLogic AD36-2 AeroLogic AD48-2 Aero Logic AD-12-2 Aero Logic AD-18-2 Aero Logic AD-24-2 Aero Logic AD-30-2 Aero Logic AD-36-2 Aero Logic AD-48-2 Aero Logic AD 12-2 Aero Logic AD 18-2 Aero Logic AD 24-2 Aero Logic AD 30-2 Aero Logic AD 36-2 Aero Logic AD 48-2 Aero Logic AD12-2 Aero Logic AD18-2 Aero Logic AD24-2 Aero Logic AD30-2 Aero Logic AD36-2 Aero Logic AD48-2 Aero-Logic AD-12-2 Aero-Logic AD-18-2 Aero-Logic AD-24-2 Aero-Logic AD-30-2 Aero-Logic AD-36-2 Aero-Logic AD-48-2 Aero-Logic AD 12-2 Aero-Logic AD 18-2 Aero-Logic AD 24-2 Aero-Logic AD 30-2 Aero-Logic AD 36-2 Aero-Logic AD 48-2 Aero-Logic AD12-2 Aero-Logic AD18-2 Aero-Logic AD24-2 Aero-Logic AD30-2 Aero-Logic AD36-2 Aero-Logic AD48-2